论坛

Exit and Entry Administration of Kunming moved to Tuodong Ro

ritta (26 posts) • 0

The reception hall of the Kunming Municipal Exit and Entry Administration has been moved to No. 118 on Tuodong Road (former address of building of Kunming Municipal Bureau for Urban Planning ) from Jinxing Residential Quarter since September 10.

ritta (26 posts) • 0

Working days: from Monday to Friday Working Hours: from 9 to 11:30 in the morning, and from 13 to 17 in the afternoon Telephone number: 3144695

How to get there: Take No. A1, K3, 1, 62, 109, 117, 145 and 213 buses and get off at Kunming Municipal Museum Stop. in.kunming.cn/post52623.html#p52623

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

Why isn't GOKUMING first to tell us this. They use to be on top of their game.

ludwig (104 posts) • 0

I am not actually sure this affects the visa office for foreigners, which has been in a separate office on Beijing Lu for ages and not up in Jinxingqu. I think this just affects the office for Chinese citizens.

ritta (26 posts) • 0

The service centers have been set up in five districts in the urban area of Kunming for applicants who want to exit or enter Kunming. As the service is not restrained by districts, people can can apply for passports and other travel documents without having to go far. More >> in.kunming.cn/post52623.html#p52623

YuantongsiYuantongsi (717 posts) • 0

In the past my company used to apply for my visa at this office in JinXing, but now we go direct to the BJ road visa office,,not sure the difference

lummerlaoshi (130 posts) • 0

Hey all. As of November 2012, the entry-exit visa office has moved to 118 Tuodong Lu. It's near the Greenland hotel, east of the Tuudong Lu, Baita Lu intersection. Visa issues are dealt with on the 3rd floor. Photocopying and self-photo services are provided on the first floor. The staff who helped me could speak English. The Beijing Lu office is now closed.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

Yes. They will NOT be moving back. Also when you get that yellow paper with the date to come back to pick up your visa, you pay on the 1st floor cashier.

Related forum threads

Login to post