论坛

How can get cheap flights to Japan from Bangkok?

robert367 (14 posts) • 0

I Hello Everybody
I will go to Japan first time at new year. I want to information about cheap flights with airlines and top attraction of Japan.

Yuanyangren (297 posts) • 0

Not sure why you are posting here as Kunming has nothing to do with Bangkok or Japan, unless you want to make a stopover in Kunming between Bangkok and Japan, which is possible but something very few people would do.

Try booking with THAI Airways directly from their website, they have some good deals. Otherwise, try JAL. You could try some online travel agencies but these days booking direct is cheaper. If you are in Bangkok already, why not just go directly to a travel agency there?

On the other hand, you don't sound like a Thai local so probably you will be heading to Bangkok from Europe or somewhere like that first. How about booking a THAI flight from somewhere in Europe via Bangkok to Japan? That would probably be the cheapest and most trouble free option for you and would allow you to see both Thailand and Japan using the same airline.

AlexKMG (2387 posts) • 0

Korean Air flies from Kunming to Seoul. They would have many connecting flights to Japan. It will be cold in most parts of Japan during winter.

Yuanyangren (297 posts) • 0

Not sure if the OP actually wants to find flight deals from Kunming to Japan, but I believe China Eastern offers a one-stop service on the same flight number from Kunming to Osaka via Shanghai Pudong. I know this because I have flown on that flight from Shanghai Pudong to Kunming and noticed the flight had originated in Osaka, which is what it said on the arrivals board.

Another good option would be Dragonair, connecting to a Cathay Pacific flight bound for Japan from Hong Kong. All of this is bookable directly through the Cathay Pacific website, since Dragonair is Cathay's regional offshoot that flies to smaller cities in the region, while the main carrier Cathay flies to the region's major cities.

Related forum threads

Login to post