论坛

Nude Italian girl on Kunming street

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

I saw that in the news and I couldn't believe it! Deport her ass now! come on you have kids walking the streets for God's sake! It doesn't matter what race she is. Show some respect, please!

Dazzer (2813 posts) • 0

This could be misinformation.

She looks like she could be a local with a saffron robe in her bag making some quiet point.

Ahmet (98 posts) • 0

@Liumingke1234, It never ceases to amaze me how prudish the Chinese appear to be on the surface. It's a country filled with 10's of millions of sex workers. 1.5 billion people didn't just appear through immaculate conception. Those who are appalled and ashamed by other's nudity should reassess their own twisted view of the world.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

@Ahmet There is a time and place for everything. Walking around in the nude is not acceptable whether you are Chinese or Foreigner. The police will arrest you either way. However, if you are here legally and want to stay here, you have to follow certain rules. Walking around nude is a sure fire way of getting deported. We don't need more bad press. Remember, she did this in broad daylight with minors walking around. This sets a bad example.
@colinflahive Why would she even thing it's okay to walk around nude? Somebody must know her and must've told her this is not acceptable. How strange. Was she high?

Related forum threads

Login to post