论坛

Chinese classes during semester break?

littlewing78 (2 posts) • 0

Hi, I'm here til end of Feb/beginning of March and want to take classes during the week (hopefully up to 5 days a week). It seems the main schools are on semester break at the moment, but I enquired at Dongfang college on Wenlin Jie and they said if they get enough interest they will run classes throughout the holiday (I think at least 5 students per class). I am hoping to do Mon - Fri.

If anyone is interested or if there are any other classes running thru the break please let me know. Cheers!

Bernie (101 posts) • 0

OK, lets have a terrific discussion about this classified ad. that ought to be titled, 'Students Wanted'.
I suggest that students should give more thought to allowing teachers to also have a break, because they work so hard during the semester.
Does everyone agree?

WeiXue (17 posts) • 0

Some of the schools around here (I think Southcloud?) offer private one-on-one lessons. That might be your best bet during the break.

littlewing78 (2 posts) • 0

thanks bernie for your useful comments, your concern for the teachers of kunming is indeed touching, but if are some who wish to earn extra money during the break then i am not one to stop them.

thanks weixue, i'll look them up, but i was hoping to take some structured group classes.

Related forum threads

Login to post