论坛

Timing of return to Kunming

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • +3

If you have ever lived in another country for a long period of time, you get to love/hate many things about that other country. China is no different. I've been here for 14 years. How can you not miss the people, food, friends that you make over the years. It's not crazy. Crazy is not missing the times one spend in said country. Every country has it's ups and down. When I go back (USA), I will definitely miss Kunming. Most of us have Chinese wives/children/friends. Obviously you don't understand this or you have only been here for a short period of time. I'm hopeful things will get better in the future. @Ocean is a long time expat here and has property too. Of course he misses his home. Even @Geezer who has since returned I believe misses being here. China will always be a special place for those of us who have been here for awhile.

lemon lover (1006 posts) • +2

Yes mark154 we are a bunch of losers. We lost our hearts to Kunming, Yunnan and China.
We happy live here in a town and province free of Corona in a country nearly free of Corona. We can understand that you envy us and are pissed off because you cannot join us.

vicar (817 posts) • +2

China seems to be one of the safest places to be right now (apart from the stuff I mentioned in earlier posts). But we can improve on that I'm sure.

Related forum threads

Login to post