论坛

Tour Guide

Alexez (349 posts) • 0

my friend is coming to Yunnan and wants to travel around a bit. Local villages and nature mostly. I 'm not here next moth , so I was wondering if there is anybody who ( local preferably ) can speak English and has 7 days time to accompany him. I know this should be posted in jobs, but nobody is looking there unless searching for the job , so my apology for "spamming" here.

Please send me PM with your price / day , or which way you calculate. Might have few more people coming in winter as well. Cheers!

Hanmeimei (2 posts) • +2

Hey, my name is Apple, I’m a English speaking guide base in lijiang, I’m from dali myself, you can look up on us at TripAdvisor, type in lijiangguides, we are also listed on the lonely Planet this year, we do lots of outdoor tour too.

Ishmael (462 posts) • +1

Apple is someone I would recommend. Note that I have no connection with Tripadviser or any other tourguide outfit.

cloudtrapezer (756 posts) • 0

I've known Apple for ten years. She's a very good guide. She's from Dali originally and knows Yunnan very well. Her English is excellent too.

Philipying (2 posts) • 0

a male English-speaking tour guide ,with 7 seats MPV available. please contact me with my we-chat of 18987181775.

Ellaxiaobai (4 posts) • 0

Hi, I am a local female tour guide, I just finished leading a group of 21 American students for summer camp across Yunnan province and other provinces this month, you can reach me at 15398602815, or Instagram:ellabai5376

Related forum threads

Login to post