论坛

Various goings-on

herenow (357 posts) • 0

Veteran China-watcher Bill Bishop has tweated several items in the last 12 hours or so that are worth checking out.

1. Advised kuhnadians to get out of Dodge. Similar advice has been coming lately from less credible commentators, but this is the first time I have seen it from someone relatively mainstream.

2. On a different topic, retweated some concerning videos allegedly from a neighboring city.

Obviously please be mindful of the environment if posting any replies here.

dolphin (509 posts) • -2

blast, I like you already. you got a little fight in you.

the interesting thing is it's all based on fake news.

if you take that huawei story at face value, pat yourself on the back for being gullible.

most people are still believing everything they read, not realizing that it's all manipulation. it's the devil's trap trying to get people to fight with each other is what it is.

they say jump and you say how high?

lay a finger on a canadian and go straight to hell for being stupid. the grim reaper is waiting for you.

see, if you wouldn't spend so much time playing angry birds on your over-priced huawei phone, you wouldn't be in this predicament. that's the REAL news they don't tell you. you're paying 6000 Yuan for a phone to stay stupid.

pick up a book maybe.

dolphin (509 posts) • -4
Comment hidden by user downvote 点击展开更多

is it a coincidence that the huawei ceo was "arrested" at precisely the same time a bunch of new huawei phones were released?

peter99? since you're a prophet maybe you might know?

elementary my dear watson.

who is this bill character? another con man tweeting out his butt?

Peter99 (1246 posts) • -11
Comment hidden by user downvote 点击展开更多

Dolphin, you are too naive to understand metaphysics of darkness yet. Like, what happens, when u loose the support of heaven. But I like your gullible kind of innocence (mixed with a genuine touch of stupidity), and since u get lot of minus from the english, u must be a good person. (Just please dont say u have blue hair, refuse to wear a bra, and have a nose ring).

You do understand that nobody can answer your gullible q openly, do u. At least, as long as they one foot stuck in unpredictable darkness. (Btw, did you see the latest video: “The Mass Exodus of Foreigners from China” from ADVChina on youtube? Its related.)

You know, I could see this coming already long ago, and left 2.5 years ago, now I got a base in andalucia, a base in athens and a corner in north europe. Athens is by far best, but just saying, im well ahead of u guys. Think of that when enjoying the next fake beer while the vpn is stuck and news talk tensions.

I will buy plenty popcorn and watch the agony of u guys like watching gladiators fighting carnivores in ancient rome.

Please keep it updated with situational reports.

lemon lover (1006 posts) • +3

Well Blast you are right it would be better that his contributions were limited to a single point. But P99 has his “Random Bullshit Generator” on full blast again and now our oracle from Athens is shining his wisdom over us from there. Probably sitting in his Infowar T-shirt and his Wehrmacht boots together with his friends from Golden Dawn slamming Ouzo and ranting on how the old Greeks once went to China and gave Yunnan its name. P99 proposes another toast on his luck and foresight that he made it out in time from that evil empire.

Related forum threads

Login to post

This thread is locked.