论坛

GoKunming feedback...

AlPage48 (1394 posts) • -7
Comment hidden by user downvote 点击展开更多

I've had similar yet different experiences.

My VPN has a window that shows where my current connection is, so when the VPN itself is not connected I expect it to show Kunming, however, I've had it come up showing other cities as well, as far away as Xiamen.

Also, there is one website I connect to and need to login.

It keeps giving me messages that it doesn't recognize my device because the ip address has changed since I last logged in, and this can be without shutting down the computer.

I suspect the problem with connection is somehow related to the ISP rather than the individual site such as GoKunming.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • -8

I knew it! I knew it! Something is wrong with the gokunming site. I knew it! I knew it! I'm not going crazy!

vicar (817 posts) • -8

The up/down votes are out of control and it's obvious at least 1 person has multiple accounts and fixated on downvoting no matter what the post is. It's getting tiresome having to click on ALL of the posts in a thread to read them. I usually leave the thread immediately now if the whole page is downvoted. That system is not fit for purpose on gokunming due to the small number of post contributors. I for one post a lot less these days because I don't read / browse as much as I used too because of the hidden content. The contributing experience should be being made easier with the develpoment of social media tech, rather than more enregy required to grasp the gist of an ongoing topic. On top of this, I've been getting all of my notifications about KM events (including photos) and stuff sent directly to my wechat (groups) the past 2 years. Maybe something gokunming should be looking into, though their first mover advantage/opportunity has long gone. A bit of a waste considering the social media clout they once held in the area.

Related forum threads

Login to post

This thread is locked.