论坛

E-BIKE Rental

alfonsoaguilas (2 posts) • +1

Hello.

I would like to know if there is any database or information on places where to rent an electronic bike along Yunnan.
Planning a trip to Yunnan (3-4 weeks) Despite scooters are not allowed I read that

e-bikes / e-scooters are allowed and avalaible to explore the surroundings everywhere by yourself. What I have found is that it's easy to get in some places in Lijiang and Dali but I dont know about other destinations, for instance, could it be possible to do visit Yuangyang terraces by ebike, Lugu Lake, Luoping surroundings or Dongchuang? Are the bikes rented for longer than a day, for instance to do a loop in Erhai Lake and spend a night in other village. Is the battery autonomy enough or are there recharge places to do the whole Erhai or go to villages as Weibo or Weishan near Dali?. What about the price?

Thank you very much in advance ;)

oforaider (5 posts) • 0

Mee too, looking for an e-bike / E-Scooter. Want to rent it for a few weeks. Doesn't really make sense to buy one ;)

Usually in touristy areas it's easier to rent bikes but here in kunming haven't found anything yet..

debaser (647 posts) • 0

@alfonsoaguilas - most ebikes can't do most (any?) of the things you mentioned. scooters and motorbikes are allowed but you need a Chinese driving license (an international one won't do). Failing that, you'll have to take buses and/or hire drivers. cycling is a good way to explore most places

nearby... renting those here is no problem.

Related forum threads

Login to post