论坛

UK Citizens Brexit referendum vote

Mr Map (3 posts) • -1

Any UK Citizens eligible to vote in the coming Brexit/Euro referendum can still register a proxy to vote for them, time running out though, have your say.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

How do Brits here feel about the brexit? Just curious.

redjon777 (560 posts) • 0

I think it's about time we stopped wasting billions on Europe and went alone. The British exit will happen!

Mr Map (3 posts) • -1

'wasted billions on Europe'....well I guess we know where he stands. Sadly that's typical of the Leave campaign's level of analysis and rationale for wanting plucky little Britain to go it alone, of course it won't be Britain for long after they leave, the next Scottish referendum will be likewise a vote for independence. And it's just not true, take a look at the level of bureacracy and consequent costs, within Britain, billions wasted there too.

I'm voting stay, I'm old enough to remember the hassle of travelling around Europe with pockets full of different currencies.

Leave: Donald Trump, Boris Johnson

Stay: Barack Obama, head of the London School of Economics, the majority of business & financial leaders.

nnoble (889 posts) • 0

I don't see why we should bore the arse off GOKM visitors by adding to the gigabytes of commentary available elsewhere.

nnoble (889 posts) • 0

I don't see why we should bore the arse off GOKM visitors by rehashing the gigabytes of commentary available elsewhere. Just vote.

Napoleon (1187 posts) • 0

Whether in or out it will not effect daily life in Kunming, not even for the Brits I would bet.

Many a time we've had the Yanks on here with their nonsense, this is the first time I've seen the Brits resort to it.

Very well done flagging the proxy vote. I'm sure that will be useful to some. However, the political discussion should be saved for elsewhere.

Related forum threads

Login to post