½ Bruncheer


Cheap Private Schools

goldie122 (645 posts) • 0

I am considering a new job but one that does not provide a visa. I really want this job but maybe I cannot. I really wouldn't have the time to study much.

Alien (3819 posts) • 0

@ Goldie, your taking the job doesn't bother me, but it sounds illegal without a work visa. And if you really can't communicate in Chinese you should take advantage of any course you sign up for, as not being able to communicate with people will obviously lead to avoidable problems and inconveniences, here or anywhere.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

Are you already in China or planning on coming?

tigertiger - moderator (5083 posts) • 0

If you come here to study, you can learn Chinese, and get to know the lie of the land. Especially if you are new to China.

Once you are here, you will have more chance of finding legal work that you will also enjoy.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

So if you're here, what is your goal? How long have you been here? Surely you must already have some kind of visa, no?

goldie122 (645 posts) • 0

I have a visa which expires this summer when my contract ends. Ive been in China 6 years. A good opportunity arose to have a new job with that one small problem.

Login to post Register to post