论坛

The real problem?

mike4g_air (788 posts) • 0

A summary of this article; China has dificulty thinking outside the box, they have difficulty adapting.

We westerners see it everywhere in this society.

Dazzer (2813 posts) • 0

the people who are hogging all the power and access to wealth will have to let go. but that is like asking the turkey to vote for thanksgiving.

Geezer (1953 posts) • 0

China's economic problem is trying to control the economy too much. Deng's innovation was to ease controls and let the people (markets) do their thing.

Alien (3819 posts) • 0

I'm not sure about the parameters of 'getting rich legitimately' - in my opinion, concentrated individual wealth is disgusting - but anyway, certainly these people aren't doing it - Spoiled-Brat Syndrome. It's depressing to see the Porsches and Lamborghini's in the evening on Wenlinjie, especially if you've been to villages.

Liumingke1234 (3297 posts) • 0

Just think of what 1/3 of that wasted money could do. Build new schools in rural areas. Buy school supplies. Buy clothes and so much more. Really sad. The picture with the girl burning up several 100 RMB really pissed me off.

GoK Moderator (5096 posts) • 0

Below are two words with similar topography that could easily be mistaken for each other, if you glance at them quickly.
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
>
fuerdai
>
>