论坛

If you speak perfect English, Please take a look.

Magnifico (1981 posts) • 0

getting infantile and hostile because you were challenged? it's good to be petty. it's a wonderful personality trait to have. maybe if i avoid you like the plague, my life will suck a little less.

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

I am merely repeating what you said on previous posts - that you have no friends and you have many enemies - nothing hostile or infantile about it. And I have no reason to feel challenged by you or anyone on here.

Magnifico (1981 posts) • 0

what about 'contemplating suicide'? did you get that from my previous posts? are did you accidentally let it slip out that you're secretly fantasizing about my death?

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

The suicide part comes from your own admission of having no friends and having so many enemies. - Lack of friends and many enemies is a common cause of suicide.

Mag has 47 enemies plus 8 enemies on this forum. You have more enemies than friends - what a life - sucks to be you - no wonder you are always online and replying to every thread on this forum - home alone - bored out of your skull and contemplating suicide.

The bored out of your skull comes from your many posts on this forum at all hours of the day and night - meaning you must have a lot of time on your hands since you are replying from sunrise to sunset. Boredom is another cause of suicide also - Idleness is the devil's workshop.

Posts that never address the OP's question - like - whatever you do, do NOT collaborate with Dazzer. his english is a little 'off'.

and - sorry, i don't have any friends.

and like I said before - I am making a mental note of all the posts that you are the first to reply.

I am a master of the copy + paste feature and I will happily cut and paste your own words here for your viewing pleasure.

Moderator (46 posts) • 0

Suggest this one-to-one conversation head over to the private message function where it belongs.

BTW, our mistake for not shifting the original post to the classified section immediately.

This thread is locked.

Related forum threads

Login to post

This thread is locked.