论坛

If you speak perfect English, Please take a look.

Troylolz (2 posts) • 0

Hi, to whom it may concern,

My name is Troy, I'm a local Chinese guy. In past six years, I went to California, USA for my bachelor degree. And eventually graduated with B.S. in business administration at University of California, Riverside. Afterwards, I worked for AT&T for another year and half.

Now, I'm thinking to start off my own business, in which a education institute has been taken into consideration.

If you'd love to take a job in fields such as English teaching, studying abroad consulting, and so on, please let me know. Or if you have any resources that we can cooperate together, I'd be more than happy to meet up with you for a coffee.

Troy Zhang

Wechat:troy1013
Tel:13529253212

Magnifico (1981 posts) • 0

whatever you do, do NOT collaborate with Dazzer. his english is a little 'off'.

Troylolz (2 posts) • 0

@Magnifico, lol please spread out this message to any of your friends who interested. I really appreciate it.

yankee00 (1632 posts) • 0

I don't speak perfect English, but I took a look anyway.
U mad?

Alien (3819 posts) • 0

@Troylolz: I'm a little unclear as to what kind of business you're talking about - are you interested in starting a private school of some sort?

Magnifico (1981 posts) • 0

"please spread out this message to any of your friends who interested. I really appreciate it."

sorry, i don't have any friends.

HFCAMPO (3062 posts) • 0

Mag has 47 enemies plus 8 enemies on this forum. You have more enemies than friends - what a life - sucks to be you - no wonder you are always online and replying to every thread on this forum - home alone - bored out of your skull and contemplating suicide.

Related forum threads

Login to post

This thread is locked.