论坛

Thanksgiving Dinners out

Cladygirl (8 posts) • 0

Who knows where (the larger hotels perhaps) a traditional American Thanksgiving dinner is served in Kunming? particularly interested if not over-the-top expensive!

yankee00 (1632 posts) • 0

It's that happy time of the year again where people celebrate their success in committing a genocide against Natives and stealing their lands.

Geezer (1953 posts) • 0

@yankee00: Are you talking about the Tibetans and Uighurs or the Mongols and Manchus killing Han and stealing the Han lands?

Geezer (1953 posts) • 0

@yankee00: Are you talking about the Tibetans and Uighurs or the Mongols and Manchus killing Han and stealing the Han lands?

Geezer (1953 posts) • 0

It's a holiday for pete's sake. Snarky comments about 老外 holidays is a great way to show Chinese hospitality.

Magnifico (1981 posts) • 0

turkey sucks. i think a native group (navajo?) was awarded like 200 million recently or something..

Magnifico (1981 posts) • 0

that's right. and they need someone to stuff all these turkeys. are you available?

Geezer (1953 posts) • 0

Nope, I have seen the light! I no longer eat artificiality inseminated birds. So you can go stuff it, them, whatever.

Related forum threads

Login to post